Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Take on the Simplicity 2750 B Pattern

I bought this pattern forever ago and I just got around to trying it!  This is the first pattern I have ever worked from. 

I made the purse, not the messenger bag...

And here it is!

I added 2 pleats instead of 4.  I like it better.  The only thing I do not like is the length of the straps.  The next time I make it I will make them longer.



I hate taking pictures of myself!  I had to cut my head off the picture :)

The color is really off on this one.  I really like it!  Simple and great for everyday.
 
There is so much room!  I added 2 pockets to help me stay organized.  I like how the white liner makes it easier to see everything inside.  I added some color inside with the pink pockets!

I am thinking of making some to seel in my shop.  What do you think?  Do you think they would sell?  It was a lot of fun to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...