Thursday, October 27, 2011

Adjustable Rings

I have been wanting to play around with making adjustable rings for awhile.  I finally had a few Joann's coupons and went crazy!  I already make wire wrapped rings, so this was just a little different.  I bought some ring bases and E-6000 adhesive.  Here are a few of the rings I came up with.  I hope you like them!
Red and Black ~ Perfect for the holidays!

I love fall and this one gets me in the mood with the fall colors :)

Animal Print

I think this one is my fave.  It is old meets new.  The white base is an old button.  I made a cluster of pearls and wire wrapped them.  Glued it all together and viola!

I am coming up with new designs in my head.  The glue doesn't smell very good and we just had a big snow.  I will have to wait a few days before I can make more.  I like to let them sit outside and cure.

Let me know what you think!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...