Friday, November 11, 2011

PooLou Designs Style Red

 Just in time for the holidays, here are my red style picks! 

Red Clutch with Black and White Flowers.  You will definitely get noticed at the holiday party!  Inside is red with black and white polka dots.

Wire Wrapped Red Howlite Ring ~ Red and Black meet again!  I love the uniqueness of wire wrapping.  They are one of a kind!

These earrings are red glass with hematite.  The red really shows through!

Need a zipper pouch for your cosmetics or to act as a wallet?  This one is sure to please!  The inside surprise is lime green damask!  The pouch measures 5 X 7, so it is a good size.  It could also be used as a clutch wallet.

You can find all of these items in my Artfire Studio at http://pooloudesigns.artfire.com/.
If you like something here, but it is no longer available, please ask me about it.  I can recreate a lot of items especially for you!

I hope you have enjoyed this PooLou Designs Style!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...