Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to the all new PooLou Designs Blog! I hope that I can keep on top of this! Being a mom and wife first, this is going to be a challenge, but I am up for it! I am happy you are starting on this journey with me! I welcome all comments and will strive to respond to each one.

I started PooLou Designs at the beginning of 2009, by surprise. I started sewing and fell in love with it! I have evolved to other areas, as well. I create/design tote bags, purses, pouches, earrings, bracelets, just to name a few. I am always coming up with new ideas. I love making thinks and I hope you love my things! Everything I do, I am self taught in. My flaw is, I want what I want when I want it! If I want to learn something, I want to learn NOW! And I do!

4 comments:

  1. HI! I am in Albuquerque, and your picture sure looks like it was taken at the balloon fiesta! I look forward to reading your blog as it develops!

    -erica
    www.acrylicandsteel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks everyone! Yes, Erica, the pic was taken at the Balloon Classic. We live in Colorado Springs. It was awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...