Thursday, April 15, 2010

Key Chains!

I have been creating some new key chains!  Most of my key chains feature things that you find at the beach.  Shells, pearls, wood, etc...  I love the beach, but I live no where near one!  If I could live beachfront, I would be so happy!  Sadly, my husband likes the mountains and snow better.  Every time I look at one of these key chains, I long for the crashing waves and the salty air.  Maybe one day!
Peachy Key Chain.  Shades of peach, pink, white, and brown.
Sunshine Key Chain.  Yellow shell paired with white pearls.
Swirl Shell and Wood Key Chain.  This is the first one I made and is still my favorite!  Not as fancy as some of the others.
Ocean Blue Key Chain.  There is a small white/grey shell at the bottom and then there are shells of blue above it.  The big middle blue pearl is so beautiful! There are swirls of white in the deep blue.
Fan Shell Key Chain.  A big fan shell in white and brown is the feature.  Above it are wood beads.  Very simple.

I would love to know what you think about my key chains!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...