Monday, October 11, 2010

Coming Soon!

Don't you hate it when you go to the grocery store and you come home with tons of produce bags?  I sure do!  It is a waste, not to mention bad for the earth.  I have been frustrated about this for awhile, and finally decided to do something about it!  I am going to be making reusable mesh produce bags.  They will be great to have on hand whenever you make a trip to the grocery store.  They will also make awesome gifts!  I know what I am doing for Christmas this year ;)  Here is the first one I made.  I love the color, don't you?







This is the standard size you get at the grocery store.  I am thinking about making them in different sizes and offering them in a set.  I will also do different colors.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...