Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Feature ~ Diane's Dangles

Meet Diane of Diane's Dangles!  Diane began her crafting journey through making beaded earrings.  She realized it was a great stress reliever from her day job.  Diane creates jewelry that really "pops" and has lots of color.  I love her studio!  It is so bright and welcoming.  It is very hard to choose just a few favorites!  Visit her studio and you will see for yourself!  From her gallery of personal pictures on Artfire, I can see Diane travels quite a bit.  She probably draws a lot of inspiration from these adventures.  I know I would!
Square Hematite Gemstone Fine Silver Dangle Earrings ~ I have never seen a pair of earrings quite so unique.  Add these to my Christmas wishlist!
Brown Tiger Eye Large Gemstone Sterling Pendant ~ This necklace is AMAZING!  It is so rich in color and the sterling silver really brings it out.
Square Seraphinite Gemstone Sterling Silver Ring ~ I love how this ring looks like it has the ocean in it.  I get a calm feeling while looking at it.
Bold Sterling Silver Hammered Cuff Bracelet ~ Can you believe this is handmade?  It is beautiful!  I wish I could make things like this!

I hope you will visit Diane's studio at http://dianesdangles.artfire.com/.  I have enjoyed looking through her shop and finding some amazing jewelry!

Product Images: Copyright dianesdangles 2010, All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...